We’re Here to Serve You
Whether you seek to advance your military career or post-military profession, education is key. Granite State College is honored to support you. All of our degree programs are approved for Tuition Assistance and GI Bill® benefits and can be completed 100% online.
More Than Just a Catch Phrase
For all of us at Granite State, “Military friendly” means dedicated professionals college-wide helping you be successful by:
Army, Navy, Marines, & Coast Guard
The Joint Service Transcript (JST) system produces official transcripts for eligible, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen on request.
Airmen can obtain transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force through the Air Force Virtual Education Center. Instructions for obtaining CCAF Transcripts as well as request forms can be found at the Air University Registrar’s webpage and the CCAF Transcript Procedures web page.
- Undergraduate Studies Tuition Discount
We offer a reduced per-credit tuition cost for all Active Duty service members, regardless of residency status. This discount matches the benefit provided through the DoD Tuition Assistance (TA) program, so direct tuition costs are eliminated, leaving just fees and course materials.
- Graduate Studies Tuition Discount
Active Duty service members will receive a 15% tuition discount off of the graduate tuition rate each term (in-state or out-of-state as applicable).
- The School Certifying Official (SCO)is your point of contact your Military benefits, which include the various chapters of the GI Bill, Federal Tuition Assistance, and, for our New Hampshire National Guard Soldiers and Airmen, the Tuition Waiver.
- Our Military Outreach and Support Specialist can assist you with any challenge you encounter as a student. When you’re not sure who to call, begin with our Military Outreach and Support Specialist.
- Academic Advising is a critical component of your educational experience. Advisors are available at each campus to guide students towards reaching their educational and career goals. The Advisors provide assistance with choosing a major, course selection, information about college policies, and connecting students with other departments, including library and career services.
- Student Support Services. We provide confidential support to help secure reasonable accommodations and/or auxiliary aids and services to help you be successful (determined on a case-by-case basis). We also help coordinate free online and on-ground tutoring, as well as the college-wide counseling services.
Community College of the Airforce
The AU-ABC program is a partnership between Air University and Granite State College that allows you to apply your Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) toward a baccalaureate degree at Granite State.Learn More
Our Military Community
When deployed, there were times when I was afraid I’d fall behind in my online classes. My professors were very understanding and I knew they wanted me to succeed.Amanda Bailey|Class of 2012
When I came to Granite State, I had an associate degree, a lot of training from my career as a police officer, and military training credits. All of this prior learning helped get me even closer to a bachelor’s degree.Michael Allen|Class of 2012
Visit Military Benefits for more on Financing Your Education Using Military and VA Benefits at Granite State College.
Below, we also feature a collection of helpful links to help you access direct direct support from the VA, DoD, and U.S. Department of Education.