Our application is free and typically takes just minutes to complete. We have four terms each year and rolling admissions, so you can apply online for your bachelor’s or associate degree anytime.

Before proceeding, please note this important information:

  • Required for Admission

    A high school diploma, homeschool equivalent, or GED is required for admission.

  • Transferring Credit

    If you have earned college credit at another institution and would like it evaluated for transfer to Granite State College, complete the appropriate information on the “Previous College Information” page of the application. Official transcripts are required for each college entered.

  • Already Have a Bachelor's?

    If you already have a bachelor’s degree and are interested in teacher certification, read about our field-based post-baccalaureate teacher certification programs. If you already have a bachelor’s degree and you’re interested in obtaining a graduate degree, you can also explore our master’s degree programs.


How do I get a copy of my high school transcripts?

Contact the school district where you attended high school or your state department of education.

How do I obtain a copy of my transcript from a college that is closed?

When schools close, the generally accepted practice is for the school to make arrangements with the state-licensing agency to store their records.  Find the contact information for the state-licensing agencies.