We seek candidates with strong academic preparation, leadership potential, and a demonstrated commitment to their field of study.
Submit our free online application and fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- 500-1000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences. The statement is evaluated on applicant’s writing and its content alignment with the program’s purpose and outcomes
- (2) Professional or academic references
Contact information for your references is submitted via the admissions application. This will generate an email inviting your references to complete a short questionnaire to assess your candidacy. A formal letter of recommendation is not required; however, your references are welcome to upload one within the questionnaire.
- Current résumé
The GMAT and GRE are not required. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Program Director.
Would you like to try a course before you officially apply?
You can take up to four graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.*
Complete a Registration Request and submit proof of your bachelor’s degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma
- An unofficial copy of your bachelor’s degree transcript
- A sealed, official bachelor’s degree transcript
If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1-888-472-2442 or 603-513-1334.
*Non-degree students are billed for regular graduate tuition. Federal financial aid is not available until you’re a degree-seeking student.