We seek candidates with strong academic preparation, leadership potential, and a demonstrated commitment to their field of study.
Submit our free online application and fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- 500 to 1,000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences.
- Two signed letters of professional or academic reference and/or two recommendation forms. References can be sent to: email@example.com.
- Current résumé.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work. Make arrangements with these institutions to have your transcripts emailed to admissions or mailed to: Admissions, Granite State College, 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301.
*Must include translation and evaluation if completed outside of the United States
The GMAT and GRE are not required. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Program Director.
Would you like to try a course before you officially apply?
You can take up to four graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.*
Complete a Registration Request and submit proof of your bachelor’s degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma
- An unofficial copy of your bachelor’s degree transcript
- A sealed, official bachelor’s degree transcript
If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1-888-472-2442 or 603-513-1334.
*Non-degree students are billed for regular graduate tuition. Federal financial aid is not available until you’re a degree-seeking student.