Submit Our Free Online Application for Admission
We seek candidates with strong academic preparation, leadership potential, and a demonstrated commitment to their field of study. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, offering the opportunity to begin studies at Granite State College at any term during the year. You may also register for up to four classes as a non-degree student.
Below you’ll find the admissions criteria for our master’s degrees, as well as our graduate certificate programs. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the criteria prior to starting an application and view our application success tips to help you get started.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- 500-1000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences. The statement is evaluated on applicant’s writing and its content alignment with the program’s purpose and outcomes
- (2) Professional or academic references
Contact information for your references is submitted via the admissions application. This will generate an email inviting your references to complete a short questionnaire to assess your candidacy. A formal letter of recommendation is not required; however, your references are welcome to upload one within the questionnaire.
- Current résumé
The GMAT and GRE are not required. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Program Director.
Application Success Tips
Resources & Support for Your Admission Application
Need help composing a personal statement? Not sure to ask for your professional reference? Does your resume need a makeover? We’re here to help! Read more about how to approach each of these requirements and create a stand out application!
Read our blog to get five tips for telling your story and describing your goals.
Learn who you should ask to serve as a reference and get tips for how to kick off the process.
Learn the “do’s and don’ts” of great resume writing to help support your application!
Would you like to try a course before you officially apply?
You can take up to four graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.*
Complete a Registration Request and submit proof of your bachelor’s degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma
- An unofficial copy of your bachelor’s degree transcript
- A sealed, official bachelor’s degree transcript
If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1-888-472-2442 or 603-513-1334.
*Non-degree students are billed for regular graduate tuition. Federal financial aid is not available until you’re a degree-seeking student.