We seek candidates with strong academic preparation, leadership potential, and a demonstrated commitment to their field of study.
Submit our free online application and fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average in the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts for all previous college work
- 500 to 1,000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences
- (2) Professional or academic references
Contact information for your references is submitted via the admissions application. This will generate an email inviting your references to complete a short questionnaire to assess your candidacy. A formal letter of recommendation is not required; however, your references are welcome to upload one within the questionnaire.
- Current résumé
The GMAT and GRE are not required. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Program Director.
Would you like to try a course before you officially apply?
You can take up to four graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.*
Complete a Registration Request and submit proof of your bachelor’s degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma
- An unofficial copy of your bachelor’s degree transcript
- A sealed, official bachelor’s degree transcript
If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1-888-472-2442 or 603-513-1334.
*Non-degree students are billed for regular graduate tuition. Federal financial aid is not available until you’re a degree-seeking student.