We are proud to work closely with our community colleges partners so students can turn their associate degree into a bachelor’s at Granite State College with a seamless transition.
With our leadership in online degree programs, supportive staff, and network of statewide locations, Granite State College is a natural and convenient next step for New Hampshire’s community college graduates.
All of our bachelor’s degree programs are available for community college graduates; however, our Transfer Pathways offer the most credit-efficient approach.
Transfer Pathways for CCSNH
Here’s an outline for CCSNH advisors and students that details the courses you should consider taking at the community college before starting a Transfer Pathway at Granite State.
Learn more about our CCSNH Nursing Partnership and Tuition Waiver.
Transfer Credit Policies
- Associate degree programs accept a maximum of 44 credits in transfer.
- Bachelor’s degree programs accept a maximum of 90 credits in transfer.
- Transfer credits are accepted from colleges or universities that are regionally accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Granite State College degree applicants who have attended non-regionally accredited colleges should contact us to discuss prior learning options.
- Courses completed with a grade of “C” or better are eligible for transfer to meet general education or major requirements.
- In bachelor’s degree completion programs, the earned associate degree transfers in full.
- Credits Earned from a non-U.S. Institution:
If you attended a college or university outside of the United States and wish to have credits transferred into a Granite State College degree program, you will need to have your transcript translated and evaluated before you are fully admitted.
Please see our current Catalog for more information.