Undergraduate Admissions Application Instructions
Apply here if you are seeking admission to an associate or bachelor’s degree program.
Before proceeding, please note this important information:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required for admission. If you are currently enrolled in High School, you must have an earned diploma or GED before you officially enroll in classes. Ability to Benefit Tests (such as Accuplacer) in lieu of a GED or High School Diploma are not accepted.
- If you have questions about which degree program is right for you, contact a GSC Admissions Coach to help select the program best suited to meet your academic and professional goals. If you would like to schedule an appointment with a GSC Admissions Coach, please call 1-855-472-4255.
- If you have earned college credit at another institution and would like it evaluated for transfer to Granite State College, complete the appropriate information on the “Previous College” page of the application. Official transcripts are required for each college entered.
- If you are currently inactive in a degree program at Granite State College and now would like to resume your studies please call 1-855-472-4255 to talk with an Academic Coach.
- Please submit only ONE application for the same term.
If you already have a bachelor’s degree and are interested in teacher certification, read about our field based post-baccalaureate teacher certification programs.
If you already have a bachelor's degree and you're interested in obtaining a graduate degree, you can also explore our Master's Degree Programs.