Bachelor of Science Degree Programs for Educators
- Develop a working understanding of current brain research and its implications for developmentally appropriate practice;
- Develop the skills to access and utilize technology as a tool to enhance child development;
- Develop an understanding of the use of formative and summative assessment for program design, monitoring student progress and evaluating teaching effectiveness;
- Work with colleagues to observe, analyze and provide feedback on student progress and teaching effectiveness;
- Utilize research methods, pedagogies and assessment strategies to provide developmentally appropriate content and activities within a rich learning environment.