Congratulations! It must feel fantastic to make such great progress towards your goals.
We seek candidates with strong academic preparation, leadership potential, and a demonstrated commitment to their field of study.
- Submit our free online application and fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA average on the last 60 credit hours, or a 3.0 GPA at the graduate level, from a regionally accredited college or university
- 500-1000 word statement which includes professional goals and aspirations, motivation for applying for the degree, and relevant formal or informal experiences
- Two letters of professional or academic reference. In lieu of a letter, your referee(s) may submit a completed reference/recommendation form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the Master of Science Recommendation Form.
- Current résumé
- Official transcripts for all previous college work, which are to be sent directly to GSC using our transcript request form.
*Must include translation and evaluation if completed outside of the United States
- Program-specific requirements for the Master of Science in School Leadership programs: School Principal, Library Media Specialist/School Librarian, and Instructional Leadership
The GMAT and GRE are not required. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Program Director.
Would you like to “test the waters” before you officially apply?
You can take up to four graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.*
Complete a Graduate Course Registration Form, and submit proof of your bachelor's degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- A copy of your bachelor's degree diploma
- An unofficial copy of your bachelor's degree transcript
- A sealed, official bachelor's degree transcript
If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1.888.472.2442 or 603.513.1334.
*As a non-degree student, you will be billed for regular graduate tuition.