Granite State College’s Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Management prepares graduates who have become fully competent in the terms, best practices, and critical functions of health care administration and who are additionally advantaged by studies in leadership, diversity management, and organizational development. The program combines health care-specific course work with additional relevant learning in such areas as management, statistics, and ethics.
- Articulate and apply knowledge of systems, operations, and roles fundamental to effective health care administration in a variety of settings
- Employ and assess financial and information resources to enhance managerial decision-making and organizational performance
- Recognize the fundamental rights, ethical principles, and overarching policies that guide those who work in health care
- Develop and foster capacities for leadership, both in oneself and across organizational teams
- Explore how socio-cultural, familial, and individual perspectives influence the health care system and the diversity of experiences that comprise it