The search committee charged with recommending candidates for the presidency at Granite State College (GSC) has received more than 100 applications, nominations and letters of interest for the position. At their meeting on September 30, the committee narrowed the field to nine semi-finalists. The process continues to remain confidential until such time that finalists for the position are identified.
The search committee will hold four meetings at GSC regional campuses as part of their listening tour. These meetings are designed exclusively for GSC constituents as a forum in which they may learn about the search process and expected timelines, and to offer their input about what characteristics and attributes are important to them in the next president and for the continued growth and success of the College. All staff, students, faculty and other community constituents are welcome to attend these open forums.
- Monday, October 14 - GSC Concord, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22 - GSC Claremont, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 28 - GSC Conway, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 4 - GSC Rochester, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Search Committee Members:
- Wally Stevens, Trustee & Committee Chair
- Bill Ardinger, Trustee
- Betty Hoadley, Trustee
- Rick Cavanaugh, GSC Student Trustee
- Ty Gagne, Alumnus
- Johnna Herrick-Phelps, GSC Faculty
- Laurie Quinn, GSC Provost & VP for Academic Affairs
- Kathi Mullin, GSC Chief Administrative Officer