School of Education Adjunct Faculty Positions
Granite State College School of Education
Field Placement Faculty
5 positions regionally - Southeastern, South Central, Southwestern, Lakes Region, North Country
Granite State College is seeking field placement faculty for mentoring support of undergraduate and post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification programs.
The responsibilities of these positions include:
- Ensuring that each teacher candidate has a field placement for all methods courses.
- Providing observation/mentoring regionally for clinical courses requiring GSC mentor support.
- Intervening when necessary to solve problems that cannot be solved through regular channels, and providing support as needed for field placement issues.
- Participating in quarterly field placement meetings facilitated by Coordinator of Field Placement Faculty, and quarterly faculty meetings facilitated by the Associate Dean of the School of Education.
- Maintaining a process for evaluation of successful field-based experiences, including the culminating teaching experiences.
- Monitoring field-based experience teaching logs throughout the early, mid and culminating teaching experiences.
- Administration of EDU 622/700 – Introduction to Field Placement and Program Requirements
- Administration of EDU 651/750 – Culminating Teaching Experience
Qualified candidates must be minimally qualified as NH DOE educators
NH DOE Special Education Administrators and Principals are preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Nicholas Marks, Associate Dean of the School of Education, via email at email@example.com
Salary not to exceed $20,000 annually
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls, please.
Posted May 15, 2013