School of Education Adjunct Faculty Positions
Granite State College School of Education
6 positions based on areas of certification overseen
Granite State College is seeking Lead Faculty for faculty and curriculum support of undergraduate and post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification programs.
The responsibilities of these positions include:
- Align undergraduate and post baccalaureate programs to ensure continuity, consistency and distinctions.
- Supervise and evaluate undergraduate and post baccalaureate faculty.
- Participate in Teacher Candidate Exit Interviews to ensure quality and consistency.
- Conduct the annual review and revision of programs.
- Attend and present annual review and revision information at the annual School of Education conference.
- Attend mandatory monthly meetings with assigned program faculty and quarterly all-faculty meetings with other SOE faculty.
- Review and revise SOE Student Handbooks.
- Execute other responsibilities as negotiated by the director and coordinator.
Positions are available for the following certification areas:
General Special Education
Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
ESOL, Reading Writing Teacher and Reading Writing Specialist
Middle School and Secondary Math
Advanced Endorsements – Learning Disabilities, Individual Developmental Disabilities and Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities
Qualified candidates must be minimally qualified as NH DOE educators in the certification for which they are seeking a Lead Faculty appointment
NH DOE Special Education Administrators and Principals are preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Nicholas Marks, Associate Dean of the School of Education, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls, please.
Posted May 15, 2013