Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Chief Technology Officer
Granite State College is seeking applications for an innovative and progressive Chief Technology Officer. Based in our Concord, NH administrative center and reporting to the Office of the President, the Chief Technology Officer promotes technological innovation by leading the design, development and implementation of business intelligence and student information systems. Key strategic priorities include advancing the college's efforts to fully integrate our student information system, customer relationship management system and other related systems and applications while maximizing and streamlining user-interface components and leveraging data reporting.
Successful candidates will have management experience in unified communications; systems acquisition and implementation; information security; systems architecture; technology project management and business analysis, as well as overall proven leadership qualities in an innovative information technology environment.
Areas of responsibility:
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of information systems and resources to improve both business processes and management reporting tools
- Provide technical leadership in developing and maintaining cost effective services and resources.
- Development of a dynamic library of management reports and dashboards that meet the needs of the College's leadership team
- Streamline, combine and/or integrate data from a variety of databases and sources
- Create and maintain documentation for new applications and IT processes.
- Develop and facilitate appropriate technology training
- Ensure security protocols are in place for all related activities and processes.
- Manage staff and collaborative alliances with internal and external partners and associates
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business or related field and six years of applicable experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in enhancing and implementing new and/or emerging technology-based business solutions for business reporting and information systems
- Experience in systems and/or business process analysis and redesign while leveraging systems integration
- Comprehensive knowledge of student information systems regarding the flow of data and report generation processes
- Project management experience and skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, meet project deadlines, effectively communicate with stakeholders, and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of software applications development
- Expertise in integrating data from multiple sources and implementing solutions to streamline operations and access to information and data
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Computing and Programming Knowledge and Experience:
- Ellucian Banner Student Information System or similar ERP
- Oracle Database environment
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management applications and processes
- SQL programming language
- Java programming language
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, full USNH benefits package
Application Process: Please send resume, letter of interest, three professional references and salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
Posted September 17, 2013