Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Granite State College Enterprise Systems Analyst
- Lead integrated data solutions to meet complex needs for the college
- Support individual and integrated enterprise technologies in daily and strategic operations for functional users
- Create solutions in complex environments to achieve organizational goals and align solutions with the technology strategy
Description of Responsibilities
- Develops solutions and leads the implementation of increased functionality in enterprise systems, including Banner, DegreeWorks, and Salesforce.
- Develops training and provides training and support for existing and new users in Banner, DegreeWorks, Salesforce and other enterprise and related products.
- Serves as liason between GSC and support services regarding testing, training, implementation and issues regarding Ellucian Banner and other related products in which there is external hosting, service or support.
- Assists functional departments with the creation and running of popsels, letters and reports in Banner.
- Collaborates with functional departments to ensure appropriate and timely test plans for upgrades, enhancements and additions in Banner, Salesforce and other enterprise and related products.
- Analyzes and revises existing system and business logic to enhance system efficiency.
- Advocates best practices and data integrity while improving workflow efficiencies.
- Works with functional groups to facilitate successful business processes and their related applications for data integration among the varying systems.
- Work with coaches, faculty and staff on streamlining and enhancing use of technologies to produce a student centric environment
- Works under general supervision
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, IT or related area and 4 yrs experience working OR Associates degree and 6 yrs experience
- Ellucian Banner – minimum 3 yrs experience
- 2+ years experience in Higher Education
- Experience working in multiple modules in Banner, including Student and General highly preferred. These include Recruit, Admissions, Academic History and Registration, AR, and Financial aid.
- Experience creating and using popsels and letters.
- Experience with AppMan or APEX
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or projects with varying deadlines
- Database experience involving SQL
- CRM admin or other management system experience such as Salesforce
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, full USNH benefits package.
Application Process: Please send letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: ESA
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.
Posted March 28, 2014