Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Granite State College Systems Analyst
High Level Responsibilities
- Work in cross-functional teams to provide projects and processes for the successful integration of systems
- Help support enterprise systems and technologies for critical business needs and operations
- Provide consistent exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Support integrated technologies and enterprise systems for academic and administrative offices
- Develop and implement new methods and functionalities in the organization’s enterprise systems to streamline and improve workflows
- Optimize the use of systems, applications and locally developed solutions
- Assist in leading technical collaboration outside of the project team.
- Coordinate with all functional offices, departments and campuses to enhance communication among various business functions to ensure successful data integration and use
- Review current literature of existing systems as well as planned upgrades and emerging technologies which may provide solutions or benefit to the organization
- Identify the impact of required and planned changes in individual and integrated systems
- Provide and assist in training internal customers in the successful use of enterprise systems including the system of record and the system of engagement
- Acquire new skills quickly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience, Associate’s degree and four years, or combination of education and experience equal to six years.
- Working knowledge of Banner Student and related modules.
- Experience in information technology specialty areas as required by employing unit.
- Overall computer literacy and computer skills as required by employing department/unit.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an ERP, SIS or CRM system
- Experience in higher education
- Working knowledge with Salesforce administration.
- Internal or external customer service experience
- Experience with documenting processes
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, full USNH benefits package.
Application Process: Please send resume, letter of interest, three professional references and salary requirements via email to: email@example.com
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.