Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Director of Student Affairs & Disability Services
Granite State College is seeking applications for an experienced Student Affairs professional to provide support for our learning community in the areas of policy, compliance and services for our students consistent with the mission and values of the institution.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain all student affairs policies, and keep the College current on all applicable laws, regulations and practices in higher education.
- Manage the Student Handbook, the Student Affairs & Disability Services webpage, and all communications to students on matters of policy and support services.
- Serve as the Title IX Coordinator for the College.
- Manage the student grievance process, and serve on the College’s Code of Conduct team.
- Provide training and program facilitation for staff, students or faculty as appropriate.
- Provide direction and oversight for the delivery of disability services for students, including direct collaboration with faculty, staff and students.
- Take a leadership role in cross functional teams on all matters of student success and retention.
- Maintain an office of student affairs that represents the highest standards of respect and ethics, promotes equal opportunity and supports a diverse learning community with clearly defined student rights and responsibilities.
- Promote and support student activities and opportunities for student governance, leadership and participation in the College community.
- Develop resources and expand services in accordance with College priorities for student support.
- Establish a student affairs presence at all regional campus centers and develop programs and events for student recognition.
- Master’s degree in a related field required
- Minimum five years of experience in student affairs or direct student support services and demonstrated commitment to a professional code of ethics and best practices for student affairs professionals
- Working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience with crisis management, positive intervention strategies, and confidentiality standards in sensitive matters
- Experience in higher education administration preferred
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, full USNH benefits package
Application Process: Please send resume, letter of interest, the names and contact information for three professional references and salary requirements via email to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.