Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Enrollment Center Manager
The Enrollment Center at Granite State College serves as the virtual service center for program enrollments by providing best in class in-person, telephone, email, online and outreach services. The EC will provide essential information, answer questions, counsel and provide problem resolution for current and potential students, parents/families, in the areas of registration, enrollment, and financial aid.
The primary goal of the position is to strategically drive enrollments to ensure the team is meeting their goals. The EC Manager will oversee the office's day-to-day operations, which includes but is not limited to staff supervision, training and documentation, and ultimately ensuring that prospective and current students receive excellent service.
The ideal candidate will have proven consultative selling skills along with effective and persuasive communication skills. The EC Manager should be self-motivated, highly organized, have the ability to effectively deal with complex situations and be a terrific problem solver.
The EC will be student-centric and have the ability to provide service according to processes and policies but also look for and implement changes to enhance the customer experience through technology, improved processes and staff training programs. The manager will also analyze and evaluate all enrollment efforts and assess effectiveness of activities, making changes and improvements to increase yield.
- Develop, continuously improve and execute an enrollment strategy playbook to foster enrollments.
- Directly supervise Enrollment Center staff; this includes planning and coordinating employee hiring, scheduling, training, and assessment
- Coordinate and oversee effective student service and cross-functional training program for new staff, as well as an on-going refresher training program for existing staff
- Work in collaboration with other GSC team members to stay current on program offerings. Keep up-to-date with policy changes, in addition to federal and state changes impacting the enrollment center function and update documentation as needed; engage in professional development to stay current
- Analyze and interpret complex data and performance metrics and make independent decisions as well as identify areas of improvement for EC operations, lead capture and retention rates and/or staff development
- Use investigation, professional judgment, and individual discretion, as appropriate; follow through on issues until resolved, providing necessary correspondence and contact with students or third parties; contact student advisors, academic divisions, or other university departments to clarify situations, as necessary; intercede and/or advocate on the student's behalf
- Assist with development and implementation of new and innovative technology ideas and/or process solutions to enhance student services that meet the changing needs of students
- Ensure that timely, customer-friendly updates and communications are provided to prospective and current students via publications, announcements, e-mail messages, social media, digital signage and other communication tactics.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7+ years operational and analytical customer service experience in a high volume sales environment.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications
- Ability to work in a goal driven and measured performance environment
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM processes and procedures
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Proven ability to translate business strategy into directions, plans and measurable objectives.
This position is 100% time, year-round and is available in Concord. Generous USNH Benefits Package
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, letter of interest and three professional references via email to: Outreach.email@example.com
Attention: Enrollment Center Search Committee
Granite State College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.