Professional, Administrative, Technical (PAT) Positions
Online Enrollment Specialist
Granite State College Concord, NH
Granite State College is seeking a new team member for our virtual service center for online program enrollments. Successful team members will provide best in class in-person, telephone, email, online and outreach student-centric services to prospective and current students. Enrollment Specialists serve as the first point of contact for prospective online students to assist them in making fully informed decisions on how to achieve their educational goals. Enrollment Specialists also introduce new students to the online learning environment and advise students throughout their degree program to ensure their long-term success. Enrollment Specialists provide essential information, answer questions, counsel and provide problem resolution for current and potential students, parents/families, in the areas of registration, enrollment, and financial aid.
Successful candidates will possess consultative relationship building skills, a passion for helping students and an ability to work in a fast-paced, telephone-based environment.
- Guiding prospective students through the institutions’ admissions processes including answering questions relating to program requirements, transfer credits, payment options, etc.
- Ensures students have a solid understanding of the time commitment, technology and skills required to be a successful online learner.
- Introduces new students to the online learning environment.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for student questions and concerns regarding degree requirements, programs, policies and procedures.
- Communicates with new and prospective students by extensive phone contact (3+ hours per day).
- Maintains positive relationships with students to help support program persistence and generate referral activity.
- Keeps track of, enters information into computer software and ensures accurate student information while observing confidentiality of information.
- As a member of a high-performing team, meets performance goals and inspires others to perform.
- Understands and keeps up-to-date on the institutions’ degree programs and admissions requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of related experience with a minimum of 60 college credits completed and progressing toward an undergraduate degree.
- Prior work experience in higher education, assisting non-traditional adult students in an online environment, is very helpful.
- Proficient in the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to reach out to prospective and new students as well as others to establish rapport and build relationships.
- Ability to work in a goal driven and measured performance environment.
- Passion and determination to educate and deliver exceptional service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident phone presence.
- Ability to multitask, quickly navigate multiple electronic systems and learn new processes.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and good judgment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow through.
- Able to work harmoniously in a team environment.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Comprehensive USNH benefits package including health, dental, retirement and tuition reimbursement.
Please submit resume, cover letter and the contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Review of applications will begin immediately.
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.