Operating Staff Positions
Accounts Payable Associate
Reporting to Director of Financial Operations, the Accounts Payable Associate is part of the Financial Operations team providing business and accounting support to the College. The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for timely and accurate payments to GSC vendors, faculty, staff, and students.
- Processing employee and vendor payments using USNH Human Resources and Finance computer system.
- Obtain approval to pay invoices, match against purchase orders, verify funding sources, and resolve vendor discrepancies.
- Coordinate with contracting agent and USNH Purchasing Office to establish purchase orders
- Respond to inquiries from faculty, staff, and students related to business policies and procedures.
- Preparation of basic spreadsheets for tracking, reconciling, analyzing, and reporting.
- Manage purchasing card program to include use and distribution of cards, record keeping, and reconciliation of purchasing card holders’ transactions.
- Schedule travel arrangements for staff.
- Comply with external regulations and internal polices as required.
- Perform other office support as assigned.
- Provide backup support for payroll processing.
- Maintain confidentiality in communicating sensitive information and handling confidential materials.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School graduation plus three years of related business/accounting experience.
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to details and organization skills
- Keyboarding and computer skills such as spreadsheets, database management, and word processing
- Working knowledge of Outlook and MS Office products preferred.
Starting salary: minimum hourly rate at $13.25
Please submit résumé, cover letter and three references
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by mail to:
Search Committee – Accounts Payable Associate
Granite State College
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
Review of applications will begin immediately.
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls, please.
Posted June 19, 2012.